So, that is the end of another month. February flew past in the blink of an eye and now it is only two and a half(ish) months until my exams *screams and collapses*.
It’s already the 5th of March, so I’d better hurry up and share with you the things I’ve been loving in February.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – I recently purchased this mascara from Boots because I have heard lots of good things about it and I have to say, this is one of the best mascaras I have ever used (bearing in mind I think I have only ever used two brands of mascara in my whole life [one of them I stole from my mum]).
- Essie Starry Starry Night Nail Varnish – This could possibly be the most beautiful nail varnish I have every come across. It is part of Essie’s Retro Reveal Collection, it’s a dark blue colour with glitter.
I can’t think of any specific music I have been loving this month so I am just going to list my 3 most recently played songs on Spotify:
- No Cities To Love – Sleater-Kinney
I have mentioned Sleater-Kinney before, If you haven’t listened to them, I highly recommend you do. My favourites are; ‘No Cities To Love’, ‘A New Wave’ and ‘Price Tag’. So do it. Go listen. Actually don’t. Read my blog first, then go.
2. 7 Years – Lukas Graham
My friend introduced this song to me. Then I got obsessed. Then I listened to it too many times. Now it’s starting to get annoying. Story of my life.
3. Life on Mars – David Bowie
Love it. Nothing else needed to say about it.
- Jessica Jones – This was a great series. I have never watched a Marvel TV show before and I have to say, this did not disappoint. I don’t know when, but there is going to be a second series and I cannot wait.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my February favourites. Maybe next time I will share with you my March favourites, but knowing me, that will probably be in June…