A super easy recipe that my sister and I tried out the other day with some cooking apples from our garden.
- 2 Cooking Apples
- Brown Sugar
That is literally it, that’s how easy it is.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees (fan oven).
- Line your baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Chop up your apples super thin, as if you were chopping a potato to make crisps.
- Place your apple slices onto your tray.
- When you have chopped up all your apples, dip in brown sugar and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Plate up your apple crisps and enjoy your semi-healthy snack.